With Advanced One-Touch IGF you can create a program to optimize your machine capabilities. It allows users to describe part geometry using simple commands such as Face/Long/Groove/Thread from which the system draws the defined shape and then develops the complete part program. The PC version of Advanced One-Touch IGF is identical to the machine’s version, so it’s easy use with a minimal learning curve.
Advanced One-Touch IGF offers these advantages:
- Can use Advanced Machining to run the machine directly from the IGF source file or create a G-code part program and run the machine in a traditional manner.
- Override learning allows you to capture and update speeds and feeds during the machining process and reset to new cutting conditions.
- Mid-process restarts are possible, preventing troublesome mid-program return procedures.
- 76% fewer keystrokes than previous One-Touch IGF versions.
- New and improved Interactive User Graphics (see gallery)
- A quick and easy means of creating part programs at the machine tool.
- System can create a machining process that the operator can customize as needed.
- Other useful features:
- An automatic decision function and a list editing function
- Program check using 3D simulation
- Extensive process editing functions
- Drawing parts is easy with many interactive process functions