Okuma America Corporation ("Okuma") maintains this web site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, display, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio and video, for public or commercial purposes without written permission from Okuma. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Okuma neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Okuma.
2. While Okuma uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Okuma makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Okuma assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Okuma nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Okuma also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site either are the property of or are used with permission by Okuma. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered Trademarks of Okuma. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Okuma or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Okuma will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Although Okuma may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and other information or material that users may post on the Site, Okuma is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You should assume that Okuma will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Okuma to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. Okuma may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
When you visit our Site you may provide us with several types of information: personally identifiable information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, website use information collected as you browse our Site, content you may choose to contribute to the Site through discussions, chats and/or message boards, or anything else you may post, and your e-mail communications with us.
Okuma does collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. At this time, Okuma does not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers a choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites or online services. Third parties may not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the operator's website or service.
Any communication or material you transmit or post on or through the Service, by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Okuma or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Okuma is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you transmit or post on or through the Service for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
In addition, the information you provide to us may be used:
By accessing or using the Service, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do-not-call registry or similar registry. In addition, by accessing and/or using the Service, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the "Rule"). Notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed at the Federal Trade Commission's Do-Not-Call List, we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the Rule.
The Service is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Service or providing us with your information, you hereby expressly consent to this transfer.
We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal information about you to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with others as follows:
California law allows California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures in the prior calendar year, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for Privacy Information" in the letter subject line. Alternatively, you may write to us: Okuma America, 11900 Westhall Drive, Charlotte, NC, 28278, Attention: Marketing.
We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within thirty (30) days of receipt. We reserve our right not to respond to requests sent more than once in a calendar year, or requests submitted to an address other than the one posted in this notice. Please note that the California Shine the Light law does not cover all information sharing. Our disclosure only includes information covered by the law.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our Service may also offer products or services from third parties, including, for example, Provider Applications.
Information collected by such third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We are not responsible for the practices employed by such third parties. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
To revise or remove personal information you submitted on or through the Service, you may contact us at email@example.com to make such changes. You expressly authorize us to access your data for purposes of completing your requested modifications and/or deletions. If you would like us to no longer use your personal information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will take commercially reasonable steps to remove any personal information stored on our systems upon request. Please be aware that it may not be possible to completely remove or delete all of your personal information from our records without some residual data remaining due to backups, archives and other reasons.
You also have the ability to terminate e-mail correspondence from us at any time. You may be given the chance to opt out of direct mailings when you disclose your e-mail address to us. Further, all of our e-mail correspondence contains an "Unsubscribe" link at the conclusion of the message. To opt out, simply click the link, or, in the case of text messages , send an e-mail to the "Unsubscribe" URL listed in the e-mail. To opt-out or request that we not use your personal information to market information to you, you also may e-mail email@example.com with your request.
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies and procedures in any manner at any time in our sole discretion. If we make changes to our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our Service to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it. Such revisions shall be effective immediately; provided however, for users of the Service or Content prior to the “Last Modified Date” provided above, such revision shall, unless otherwise stated, be effective 30 days after posting.
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, nor does it contain information which would be potentially harmful to minors in any way. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available to assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. More information on the availability of such software can be found through publicly available sources. You may wish to contact your Internet Service Provider for more information.